Sunday 12 December 2010

Stop DLA Reform! - Campaign Resource

This is your one-stop campaign resource to fight the proposed DLA Reforms. The internet saw many disabled people and groups responding, summed up neatly at Where's the Benefit. Remember, the reforms are just proposals at the moment and we can fight them even before the consultation closes. There are estimated to be 11 million disabled people in the UK, and, if we all speak up at once, they will hear us! Here are 4 easy steps for speaking up:

Step 1 - Write to Maria Miller MP, Minister for Disabled People

Step 2 - Write to your MP

Step 3 - E-mail the Prime Minister

Step 4 - Sign the petition calling on the Minister for Disabled People to Recall the Public Consultation here.

The links take you to letter templates and petitions. Happy campaigning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaliya & Fon - Hello!

I read the article - Remote Offensive - in today's Guardian 23 March 2011 edition.Count me in as a supporter of your Initiative. I have been quite busy regarding the proposed changes in DLA especially regarding the proposal to withdraw the Mobility element of DLA to residents of Care Homes. I made 12 separate submissions to the government Consultative document on line. My email address is tobias@mypostoffice.co.uk.

Saint Allnights said...

Dear Sirs

Sorry if I contacted you already but I just found out dozens of my Twitter Messages were not received.

You may like to look here..

http://asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.co.uk/

Yours

Martin